You liked the previous tomato soup! So I decided to make another soup recipe! To be honest. I’m making this raw vegan carrot soup for the first time and it was so delicious that I immediately had to share the recipe with you! Did you ever hear that by eating carrots you improve your vision? Carrots are high on vitamin A, which provides you a good vision! Lets continue with the recipe.
(for 2 portions or for example I eat it all by myself as a main course)
- 500g carrots
- 3 handful cashew nuts
- 4 cups of water
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 small piece of celery root
- 1 small piece of ginger
- parsley green
- 3 pinch black peppercorn
- 1 pinch cumin
- Chop carrots, celery stalks, celery, ginger and parsley green into small pieces
- Put 3 handful cashew into your blender
- Add 1 cup of water
- Blend only the cashew till it becomes a milk
- Add the rest of the chopped veggies into the blender
- Add 2 cups of water and blend it.
- Add spices, last cup of water and blend it.
- If you do not have cashew nuts use 1x avocado but then add 1 date to make a sweet taste
- Put some cut carrot aside and add them like that into your soup if you like.
Did you already try a recipe by me? How did it taste? Leave me a comment bellow. If you’re new check out some of my previous recipes.
Leave a comment!